Commercial Moving – AB Moving & Storage
There’s a growing number of companies relocating to Texas. Some are looking to expand their business by opening offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and countless other cities within the state. If you are looking to move your business to a new office space in Texas, choose the Dallas commercial movers at AB Moving & Storage to handle all aspects of your commercial move.
With over 25 years of experience, our local moving crews have provided top-tier professional moving services to countless businesses in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Plano, and beyond. Make Texas the home of your business today – take advantage of our commercial moving services!
Local Moving Services We Offer
We have experienced moving crews stationed at offices in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, and plenty of other cities. These crews serve businesses that are already local, or businesses looking to make a long-distance move. Whether you are a small business looking to expand into a larger office space or a large corporation looking to establish a satellite office in Texas, our Dallas commercial movers will complete your office relocation flawlessly – they’ll get the job done without disrupting day-to-day operations!
Locations Our Texas Local Movers Serve
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Round Rock
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
Preparing for Your Office Relocation
A commercial move typically requires more planning than residential moving experiences. Our Dallas commercial movers will meet up with you weeks in advance to develop a commercial moving game plan that’s customized to meet your needs and best fits into the schedules of your employees and overall business. Office relocation game plans must accomplish many things, including:
- Scheduling the moving date(s)
- Figuring out the packing supplies and/or packing services needed
- Figuring out the manpower and number of moving vehicles needed
- Identifying necessary moving services – packing/unpacking, equipment servicing, furniture disassembly/assembly, etc.
- Reserving parking space and elevator usage (if needed)
In the end, our Dallas commercial movers want to help you move your business effectively and efficiently with as few disruptions to your company’s daily operations as possible. Don’t risk losses in revenue and productivity by making your employees responsible for your office relocation – choose our experienced Texas moving professionals at AB Moving instead.
Reasons to Relocate Your Business to Texas
From tax breaks and affordable housing prices to top-rated universities and exciting cultural scenes, there are plenty of reasons why more and more businesses are choosing to move to cities all over Texas. Here’s a breakdown of a few of the reasons to relocate your business to Texas.
- Low Taxes – Always a good thing to hear – Texas is one of the few states in the county that doesn’t have an individual income tax or a corporate income tax. These low tax rates mean more affordable office space leases in Austin, Dallas, and other Texas cities, especially when compared to major cities in other states.
- Affordable Land – Texas is known for its affordable real estate, and that is one of the qualities that draws so many businesses to the state. According to the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, land costs about 40 percent less than the national average in Texas. Cheaper real estate means more affordable brick-and-mortar office spaces.
- Talent – Top-rated colleges and warm weather are just some of the things that bring in talent to Texas. Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and many other Texas cities have a great workforce ready to go! Communities all throughout Texas are home to diverse and top-skilled workforces. Many companies, including many Fortune 500 ones, want to tap into that talent. You’ll want to, too!
Is an office relocation to Texas in the plans for your business? Don’t hesitate to contact our Texas office moving professionals at AB Moving & Storage. Find out how our commercial movers can relocate your business today.
Additional Resources & Helpful Tips