Experienced Full-Service Houston Movers
AB Moving & Storage comprises top-rated local Houston movers and has the experience and expertise to provide top-quality residential moving and commercial moving experiences to our clients. Our Texas moving professionals have been serving Houston for more than 25 years. If you are moving to or from Houston, you can depend on our Houston full-service movers to make your residential or business move safe, efficient, and successful.
Residential & Commercial Moving Services by Local Houston Movers
One of the largest cities in Texas, Houston is home to all types of residences and businesses. AB Moving & Storage can pull off a wide range of commercial and residential moves. Our Houston movers work diligently to provide the best possible customer service, regardless of the kind of move you need. We’ve handled all types of moves, but we are particularly experienced in apartment moving in metropolitan areas throughout Texas.
Houston is also where countless businesses are based. Our Houston full-service movers are experts at relocating employees as well as entire companies to new office locations throughout Houston and beyond. If you are planning to move your Houston business, don’t slow down operations and sacrifice productivity – call our AB Moving & Storage team.
How much do movers in Houston cost?
Houston Moving cost depends on several things. Hire a Houston moving company without breaking the bank. Get your personalized Houston moving quote today!
Call us for more information or click the button below and submit your request.
We will reach out to you shortly with your free moving quote.
Get Your FREE MOVING QUOTE
Our Local Movers Serving Houston & Surrounding Areas
AB Moving & Storage offers both local moving and long-distance moving services. Our Texas moving professionals can cater to all your moving needs, whether you are moving a few blocks away or across the country. We can take care of every aspect of your move from the beginning planning stages to the final unloading process. Our highly qualified Houston movers will do all the heavy lifting, so you won’t have to.
Family Owned & Operated Professional Houston Moving Company
When you hire our licensed and insured Texas moving professionals, you will enjoy exceptional professionalism and customer service from beginning to end. Our Houston movers will work closely with you throughout the moving process to ensure we meet all your moving goals. We aim to provide premium services to our clients at an affordable price – that’s the AB Moving & Storage way.
AB Moving & Storage is a family-owned and operated moving company – something we take great pride in! When executing your move, we’ll treat your home or business as if it were our own. Call our Houston movers today for a free no-obligation quote. Find out how our AB Moving & Storage team can execute your next move with ease.
5 Things to Look Out For Before Hiring a Mover in Houston
Doing preparation for shifting to a new location is a tiresome job. If you are a working personnel, be prepared to sacrifice your endless evenings for a bunch of time-consuming activities wiz organizing, wrapping, packing & labeling etc. Besides this, the most terrifying part is the risk of damaging your cherished items in transit. A full-time professional moving service provider is the solution to all your moving worries. Here is a list of the top five things that one should look out for before hiring a mover in Houston area.
- Reputation: It is a crucial factor that will enable you to save time as well as money. No doubt reputed mover service will cost you some extra bucks but with that comes the loyalty factor that has been earned through years of service. The past track record speaks a lot about their performance, expertise, and efficiency to handle things in a timely fashion. Local accolades/recommendations or customer reviews also come in handy at this juncture. Online ratings and feedback can also be checked for better decisions.
- License: For an interstate and local moving service, every mover has to get a unique US DOT number issued by the US department of transportation. You can get it authenticated from the online database.
- Insurance: Before pinning down the final nail it is advisable to confirm whether the company is insured or not. Unlicensed and insured moving services can bring a bunch of troubles. Make sure that your belongings are also insured under some good plan so that in case of any mishap/mishandling you can quickly get the claim amount.
- Pricing: Make a detailed inquiry about the pricing structure offered by the moving service provider. Make sure whether price quotes and estimations are done over the phone or not. It is always advisable to go for a written estimate. Ask for any special discounts/offers and any other hidden charges. If you are opting for the consolidation option i.e. combined shipping of your belongings with other peoples’ stuff, make a detailed study of rates offered by the company and select the one that suits you best.
- Efficiency: Expertise and efficiency are correlated to each other. Make an active inquiry about the crew members, their experience, and other related factors like the number of crew members, time taken by them to complete the job, overtime price structure, their responsibility in the protection of your belongings against any damage, their area of expertise, etc.
Eventually, it all depends on your decision-making. So stay calm and trust your instincts. Keep in mind aforementioned factors before hiring any mover as overall safety and protection of your precious stuff is much above that saving a few bucks. Are you planning to relocate and seeking a trusted mover? AB Moving is reputed mover in Houston offering great mover services at best prices in areas of the DFW, Houston, Austin and San Antonio Areas.