Planning a move to Dallas, Texas? Don’t settle for so-called expert Dallas movers. Hiring a trustworthy mover in Dallas is essential for the protection of your valuables from unwanted risks, theft, or other unnecessary damage. In this blog, we’ll discuss how to find the best professional Dallas movers.
- Research: By using web, you can find a great list of movers at a single click. But the dilemma in how to find a trustworthy moving company in Dallas. Finalizing any mover without any prior experience with them is a daunting task. Look out for customer reviews on trustworthy sites such as Yelp, BBB, etc. People with genuinely good or worst experiences are often vocal about their moving experiences. You can also ask your friends, family members, and colleagues for referrals.
- Multiple Quotes: Better Business Bureau (BBB) receives thousands of complaints about local movers within the country. Most of these complaints are often related to overpricing, delayed arrivals, and other malpractices followed by local movers. Try to get as much information as possible. Contact at least three moving companies to give you a free moving quote/estimate. Ask them for any hidden/additional charges. Make sure that’d an inter-person process. Virtual quotes are a big no. It’s better and advisable to stay safe rather than suffer hidden charges at a later stage.
- Watch Out for Red Flags: Most of the reputed and trustworthy moving companies won’t ask for an upfront money before the move. You can check the professionalism level when they’re doing estimates. Most of the warning signals include tardiness, uncertainty of their capabilities, inability to respond your queries in an efficient manner.
- Mover is Licensed and Insured: Always inquire whether your Dallas mover is licensed and insured or not. A quick way to check is to request them for their U.S Dot number. You can also check the legitimacy through the BBB by analysing their track record, accreditations, and good rating.
- Check For Professional Accreditations: All the moving companies apply for any sort of membership or seal of approvals have to undergo an extensive check and are vetting by trade associations before granting any professional accreditation. trade associations. Look for Dallas Movers that are having some professional accreditations.
- Address Verification: Always ask for a business card in case oof referral. You can also look for mover’s website. You can also check their listed address from the web. Make sure that address is listed and is registered under the company’s name. Many businesses that operate from a residential property aren’t legitimate and are just using the address as a front.
Get Your Preferred Dallas Movers Today!
There are many other ways to look out for a better mover in Dallas. In case you are not sure where to start from, you can refer aforementioned list. Always ask your movers about surcharges. Get clear and detail information on all aspects of moving before finalizing your move.
AB Moving is a top-rated professional Texas mover, with a wide array of moving services to residents and businesses across North Texas and beyond. Whether you plan to move eventually—or next week–give us a call. Or drop an email. Get a free moving quote today.